1. SYMPHONY provides 1 year warranty on the transceiver and 6 months warranty for the battery and
accessories included in the sales pack, applicable from the date of purchase.
2. The warranty is confined to the original purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to visit the SYMPHONY authorized service center for required services.
4. Warranty will be applicable only after inspection of the device and clearance of condition by authorized service center personnel.
5. Customer should kindly take backup of all the personal contents and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the device before handing over the handset for service.
6. The company shall not be liable for problems arising out of any 3rd party software being used by the customer.
7. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. For further details, please visit website www.symphony-mobile.com or contact the centralized hotline.
8. Warranty will be not be applicable under the following circumstances:
a) Damage due to any liquid, mechanical stress, impact high voltage, negligence, misuse, accident or natural disasters.
b) Use of charger or battery not included in the gift box of this device.
c) Warranty also does not cover cracks in device display or device outer housing.
d) The handset IMEI number/ serial no. the accessories date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced altered or is illegible.
e) The defect was caused by defective function of the service provider cellular network, unauthorized software or other system In the above cases, repairs will be done subject to availability of spare part and on a chargeable basis only.
9. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited repair or providing replacement or part/s only. If the company is not able to repair the handset covered under warranty then it can be replaced by same model of the handset
10. Wherever local service presence is there, standard warranty terms as specified will be honored.
11. SYMPHONY reserves the right to charge a service fee for repair/ service of any nature that is not covered by warranty.
12. All warranty information products and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
This warranty is in lieu of any and other warranties expressed or implied, specifically including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose symphony assumes no liability for the breach of the warranty beyond correcting the breach in the manner described above. In no event shall symphony be liable for consequential loss or damage, including loss or profits resulting from the product.